CHAIN RK 520KZ-120 GOLD
RK 428 XSO gold heavy duty sealed ring drive chainAvailable for Back Order. Allow 7-10 days delivery.
Free delivery for orders over £100
Pay securely online
There are many chain manufacturers in the motorcycle industry but most (including some Japanese manufacturers) only offer a single type of sealing ring, using a "one type fits all approach" which is used on all their drive chains.This can be inefficient depending on the intended use. .Different types of seals for different applications maximises efficiency and performanceRK currently has FIVE types of sealed-ring chains. Each has its own features and benefits.
- O ring and RX Rings came first. Each a great product in their own right and broadly similar to the competitions current offerings.
- After several years of development, RK added the XW range of sealed chains to radically improve chain life and performance.
- As racing expanded into several different genres, RK also added the ultra thin U-Ring and UW-Ring sealed chains.
- Each seal type is specifically designed for a particular use to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency with minimum friction, while providing a longer chain life.
- Do not compromise: Maximise the motorcycles performance by fitting RK chain. Mark Marquez does and he does pretty well...